Driod Eris Software 2.1

Posted by Chelsea Hood Monday, May 17, 2010

Finally!
The Droid Eris has gotten a firmware update!
2.1 is now out!
And all I can say is wow...
As if the Droid interface couldn't get any better...
Its not faster and more responsive than the previous firmware.
There is new updated icons such as the internet, maps, and navigation icons.
Although my previous customized scene was erased, it was still fun to look through all the new aspects of the new firmware.
Also, if you had to have a password to get into your phone, the interface is now updated to include the time and date.
Overall, I am so happy with the new updates.
Oh, and did I forget to mention, the Droid marketplace is now updated as well. It has a much smoother and cleaner interface.

Ahhhh I love 2.1

0 comments

Post a Comment


I absolutely love Kandee! She seems to make everyday count and has done work on celebrities, been in magazines, and worked on movie sets. She is very talented on creating different shading and color effects with makeup to bring out a persons inner beauty!