Moms and Their Time Machines

Posted by Chelsea Hood Thursday, May 13, 2010

So after having a lovely conversation with my mother, I have come to the conclusion that mothers have a specially incorporated time machine inserted in their minds that enables them to travel 20 years into the past.

I mean how else could they still see you as their little baby? Like not believe that you are an actual adult with rent and bills to pay?

Mothers seems to keep a record written in stone of all mistakes that you have ever made, opportunities that you passed up, and all the areas of your life that you need improvement.

It's as though mothers cannot see when you have grown up into an adult, with your own life.

And this is my reasoning behind my theory of mothers and their time machines.

Its as though a switch flips on in their minds where they enter a different reality and nothing makes logical sense. As if a distorted mirror is placed in front them and mystifies all reasoning.

I have not found a cure yet to bring my mother back into reality, however with further testing (aka going to visit my parents for two weeks) I hope to be able to make huge advance towards finding a cure for Mothers with Time Machines.

*P.S - Not all mothers suffer from Time Machines.

0 comments

Post a Comment


I absolutely love Kandee! She seems to make everyday count and has done work on celebrities, been in magazines, and worked on movie sets. She is very talented on creating different shading and color effects with makeup to bring out a persons inner beauty!